Wanted: Customer Satisfaction Intern
Are you a great fit for Usabilla?
√ I love to work in a fast-growing startup
√ I’m motivated & eager to learn
√ I have an outgoing personality
√ I love new challenges
We are looking for a full time Customer Satisfaction intern. Are you passionate about building new relationships? And do you want to join a team that is both product and service focussed? Do you dare to provide support for the big players, such as Booking.com, Vodafone, and T-mobile?
As a Customer Satisfaction intern, you will reach out to different clients, including online subscribers and big players like Booking.com, Vodafone, T-Mobile and Spilgames. With active support and practical tips you will help them get the most out of our tools. The keyword here is ‘customer retention’. You will get familiar with the dynamics of successfully handling customer relationships and learn how to build and maintain these relationships through customer support.
At Usabilla, we believe in the power of continuous, visual live user feedback. We develop online tools that help marketers, product managers, usability & UX experts, designers, and web developers worldwide to improve both the usability and the UX of their websites. Usabilla never stands still. By continuously innovating our frameworks and using the best possible technical solutions, we keep ahead of the leading edge of the technology curve and remain the highest standard in user feedback. These ambitions for our products go hand in hand with our high standard for customer support.
Here is what we expect from you:
… as a person:
- You are creative, motivated, and eager to learn
- You have an outgoing and positive personality
- You don’t mind to pick up the phone and call people you don’t know
… as an intern:
- You have strong communication skills
- You are proactive and bring in own ideas
- You like to build and maintain relationships
- You dare to work with the largest online players and make sure our success is their success
- You have a general interest in web technologies
- You are confident to work autonomously as well as in teams
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- Basic understanding of user research and User-Centered design principles
- Previous working experience with customer contact
What you can expect when working with us:
- Become part of the Usabilla family
- Get involved in all aspects of quick startup life
- Comfortable office space in the heart of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht)
- Office lunch
- Get high fives for good work and even for good effort
- Competitive internship compensation
Are we looking for you? Then reach out to us via email@example.com with the top 3 reasons why you are a great fit for Usabilla and 3 things you hope to learn from us. Plus, we’d like to take a quick glance at your CV.
If you have any questions up front, don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35.