this vacancy is filled
Are you a great fit for Usabilla?
√ I love to work in a fast-growing startup
√ I love everything UX
√ I’m motivated & eager to learn
√ I have an eye for detail
We are looking for a full time Content marketing / UX intern. Are you as passionate about UX as we are? And do you want to join a small team that is both product and service focussed? Do you dare to provide content and support for the big players, such as Booking.com, Vodafone, and T-mobile?
At Usabilla, we believe in the power of continuous, visual live user feedback. We develop online tools that help marketers, product managers, usability & UX experts, designers, and web developers worldwide to improve both the usability and the UX of their websites. Usabilla never stands still. By continuously innovating our frameworks and using the highest possible technical solutions, we make sure that we keep ahead of the leading edge of the technology curve and remain the standard in user feedback.
Here is what we expect from you:
… as a person:
- You are creative, motivated, and eager to learn
- You have an eye for detail
- You are proactive and bring in own ideas
- You are confident to work both autonomously and in teams
… as intern:
- Internet affine
- Good understanding of online & content marketing
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of UX
- Good understanding and appreciation of UCD
- Good command of English (especially in writing)
- Basic Understanding of HTML, CSS and web 2.0 technologies
- Photoshop, WordPress, Google Analytics, A/B testing tools
- Practical experience in applying UCD methods
What you can expect when working with us:
- Become part of the Usabilla family
- Get involved in all aspects of a quick startup live
- Learn to write for online or improve your online writing skills
- Create diverse content with focus on UX related topics (blog articles, UX demo cases, Newsletter, etc.)
- Set marketing goals and track the success of your own projects
- Learn how to use Social Media as effective marketing tool
- Learn how to build and maintain client relationships through customer support
- Get involved in everything UX and bring in your own ideas
- Comfortable office space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Office lunch
- Getting high fives for good work and even for good effort
Are we looking for you? Then reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the top 3 reasons why you are a great fit for Usabilla and 3 things you hope to learn from us. Plus, we’d like to take a quick glance at your CV.
In case you have any questions up front, don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35.