At Usabilla, we love to share ideas, insights, and knowledge. That’s why we love to write and contribute to our community of web professionals, usability- and user experience experts, marketers, designers, and anyone interested in these fields.
Are you an expert in your field, or are you trying to become one, and do you want to contribute to the community? Then become a guest author and write for us.
You don’t need to be an established blogger. We would love to help you with your writing by giving feedback and providing guidance towards a well structured, insightful, and easy to read article.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer you a constantly growing platform to present your ideas and share your thoughts.
- You will be acknowledged as an author at the top and bottom of your article.
- You are allowed to include a self-promotional link in your author profile.
- You become an active and appreciated member of our community.
Write about what?
You are welcome to write just about anything, as long as you offer insightful tips related to the following topics:
- user experience
- remote user testing
There are only a few requirements we want you to consider.
- Your contribution must be written in flawless English.
- As long as there is a powerful essence to your piece of content, length is irrelevant for us. (Or let’s say you should keep it somewhere between 500 and 2000 words.)
- We love images! Lots and lots of them! Please use images to make your story more clear and to visualize your central points.
- A one-time contribution is great. Even greater would be a long-term cooperation!
- 10 Useful Tips For Writing Better Web Content
- Guidelines For Better Readability On The Web
- The Power Of Visual Context In Web Design
How to submit
Have you decided to give it a try? Great!
Just send us three article titles you would be interested in exploring. Remember to keep it web design, UX, or usability related
If we like your topic, we’ll get in touch with you ASAP. You’ll be assigned an editor with whom you will further work out your article.
You can fill in the form below, or send us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Your Usabilla editorial team